CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 28, 2007

CAMPING WEEKEND

camping , camping , camping !!!! we all had the best time ever this past weekend, Dave and I and David ,Cordell, Nicole ,Chad ,M ichele and Lily all went to Acres of Wildlife camp ground its got to be the best camp ground ever.the best time was around the camp fire which is my favorite thing also we rented canoes and fished went to happy hour at the cub pub listen to Nicole sing which was awsome of course.packing up wasn't bad and we all have talked about coming again. can't wait

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Where are the pictures??? I wish we could have been there too! Maybe next time. See you soon!

Michele said...

I took some pictures this weekend but somehow I managed to get more of the lady slippers than I did of the family...opps!! I will send them as soon as I can. Feel free to post them if you'd like. Thanks again for the invite:)