CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

My poor,poor grandbaby


Well we all say that Callahan is our million dollar baby because of his bleeding disorder and the price of the factor that he needs to get.well now we think he;s going to be our 2 million dollar baby because he had shots today and about 3 hours later Nicole notice that 1 of his leg was very swollan and hard as arock and very red which these are signs of a bleed so she called the doctors and they told her to bring him to maine medical and they would meet them there Callahan is in very good hands these doctors are awsome!!but my poor baby I am a very carm person and don't get to shook up about much but I can't take this just sitting here and putting ice on his leg and he is crying so hard I did all that I could not to cry its allful and to think how bad its going to be when he gets older and he knows whats going on and remembers it.I know I will have to be strong for Nicole and Callahan I know that Nicole is scared and its so hard to see it.also Nicole needs to take Callahan to a paulmornary doctor I no I spelt it wrong but anyways on wednesday and they need to scope down his throats which for him its a big deal because they can scrape him and start a bleed and right now it looks like Callahan is a severe bleeder they want to make sure there nothing wrong with his lungs as he has a spot on his chest were it sinks in and so to be safe they want to check things out.they did a xray today and things look good.so I ask for all to pray for Callahan.will up date you all soon.

0 comments: