CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Baby

For all of you who read my blog I just wanted to let you all know that Dave and I are going to be a grammie and grampie in june Nicole is granting our wish the saying is true watch out for what you wish for because we have been wishing for a grandbaby and now we will be having one and i'm not ready!! like I thought I was but its coming and I;ll have to jump aboard or be left behind also Nicole and Dan want to get married before the baby comes so mark your calendar for feb 2 2008 invertations will be sent out in time.and yes another correction I need to make from my last blog when we went to new york we saw hairspray not rent I don't know were I got that from.

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations Grammy & Grampy!!!