CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

OUR NEWYORK CITY TRIP






the guy to your left is not Dave










Dave and I and our best friends Dan and Cheryl survived our trip to new york city we had a very interseting time we went to see the broadway show' rent "it had to of been the high light of the trip and it did rain on friday and it was very muggy but saturday was just right and also as you can see Dave had hurt his eye at work on thursday before our trip and wouldn't go to the hosptial and it got worse as the weekend went on but did get medical treatment when we got back and is healing fine.we covered a lot of ground by foot we went to china town,little italy,noho and soho ,greenwich village time square just to name a few .we all would love to go back again.




2 comments:

Cheryl said...

We had a great time too and although you loved the show "rent", I loved the show "hairspray".....LOL

Michele said...

Looks like you had a good time...one of these days I would love to go! I have always wanted to see "rent", I have heard it was really good. Hairspray I have seen the movie and the sow at Merrill Auditorium...Thanks to my work. I love that one too. The music man and stomp were really really good too!
...glad to hear my brother is doing better!!